Early payout allows sellers to receive payment upon label creation (versus receiving a payout 48-72 hours after the order is marked delivered).
Each week, Whatnot will evaluate seller data and turn on Early Payouts on Friday for sellers that meet the following criteria:
- Sales over $100k (before fees) OR at least 1000 orders (does not include giveaways or tips).
- Hosted at least 10 livestreams.
- Ratings of at least 4.8 or higher.
- Are not currently on a second offense in any violation category from our What Actions We Take guidelines.
This is an automated process, and no application or enrollment is necessary.
Note: Early payout does not work retroactively on orders made before Early Payout was enabled. However, if an order was made, but the shipping label wasn’t printed until after Early Payout was turned on, you will receive an early payout for that order.
Was this article helpful?
181 out of 234 found this helpful
Articles in this section
- Receiving and Managing Tips
- Whatnot and Form 1099-K
- Processing Fees FAQ
- Early Payout Program
- Receiving Payments as a US Seller
- What are Whatnot's selling fees?
- United States Sales Tax and Tax Exemption
- Setting Up A Stripe Account to Receive Payments
- Collecting State Sales Tax on Whatnot
- Cashing Out Payments to Your Stripe Account
Please sign in to leave a comment.