Google Chrome is the browser of choice for optimal performance.
How to Access the Dashboard:
- Sign in to your Whatnot Account on the desktop site at whatnot.com
- Click on your Profile Icon in the top right corner and select “Seller Hub” from the menu.
- All of your shipments are listed on the left-hand side of the seller hub under the "Shipments" tab. You can sort by each individual live stream via the drop-down menu under "Shipments", or view shipments from the Marketplace. Click directly on a Livestream or Marketplace to pull up orders.
- After you click on your Livestream or Marketplace orders, all of your sales will populate below for that sales channel. Sales are split up by Shipment for different buyers and orders in the individual shipments on shown in the right side menu.
Important Things To Keep In Mind:
- Canceled items will have an alert icon next to their respective shipment in the shipments tab. In the orders tab, you will see "Pending Cancelation" next to the order. (Accept or reject cancellation requests by locating the order on your Seller Hub and choosing "Accept" or "Reject") See this article for more information.
- Sales are separated out by buyer and bundled by default.
- A maximum of 20 items can be bundled in a single shipment. If you have a buyer with more than 20 items you will be forced to create multiple bundles.
- Once you generate a label, the orders attached cannot be bundled with others or unbundled.
- The Bulk Generate Labels button allows you to create all your shipping labels with 1 click. All edits to weight and dimensions must be done first. Both the first and last name fields for your shipping address are required. You may substitute “Shipping” “Department” and/or a Business name to complete these fields.
- You can use the Email All Labels button to send a link to your account email address that contains all of the generated shipping labels and packing slips for your show.
Flat-Rate Packaging: You can now ship using Flat-Rate boxes (small, medium, and large) and envelopes (Legal and Padded) for $8.35 on Priority Mail shipments up to 70 lbs! In order to use USPS Flat-Rate packaging, you will need to opt in to Flat-Rate packaging from your profile settings under ‘Shipping’ and/or when creating your show. Please see this article for more information.
Ground Advantage mail: Seller provides their own packaging/materials.
- All items purchased by the same buyer are bundled into one shipment by default. If needed, you can unbundle an item to create a separate shipping label if a buyer's order needs to be split into multiple boxes.
How To Bundle/Unbundle Orders
Before you Generate a Label:
- Ensure your shipping label settings are correct. You can update your printer settings from within your Seller Hub! Simply open the Shipments tab, then open the right side menu. You can choose between 8.5x11 paper (default) or 4x6 label (thermal). Feel free to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org if you need further assistance or have any questions with this!
- Update/Confirm your Return Address. This can also be found under the Edit Seller Settings menu by clicking on "update return address". This will determine what name and address populates the return address field on your shipping labels
How to Generate a Label:
- Open your Seller Hub and select the Shipments tab on the left side of the screen.
- You will see all your pending shipments across all live shows and marketplace orders.
- Using the drop-down menu at the top of the screen, select the specific live show you want to generate labels for.
- Open the menu on the right side of the screen by clicking the two boxes in the top right corner
- You can bulk-generate your labels for this live show or generate individual labels by selecting one shipment at a time
Packaging your items safely is a crucial step in the shipping process. It is essential that your items reach the buyer safely and in the same condition as when you sold them. For more information on packaging guidelines and recommendations, check out our Packaging Guidelines FAQ.
You will notice an order status next to each individual order in your Seller Hub. This order status will give you important information on the position of your order in our system. It is important to note that the status of your order is attached to the tracking information provided by the label you create. Clicking on the tracking number will also pull up the tracking information on the USPS website. You can track the status of your payouts for the orders in the ledgers tab.
- Canceling: there is currently a cancellation request on this order. It is important to accept or reject the request before you proceed with creating a label for the order. You can see the reason for the request, and accept or reject it directly from the Seller Hub!
- Processing: the sale has been processed and it is time for you to ship the item.
- Shipping: you have confirmed USPS Drop-Off and the package is en route to the buyer.
- Delivered: the package has been delivered to its final destination.
- Payout Complete: the funds for this order have been released to you. You can access your balance from the Payments section of your profile when signed into whatnot.com, or from the Seller tab on your profile within the Whatnot app. Sellers are paid normally 48-72 hours after an order has been delivered. (For more information on payouts check out our Where can I deposit my funds?)
For any questions or concerns, please click here to contact our Whatnot Support team.