To purchase on Whatnot Marketplace, you have two options:
Click the “Buy Now” button on any product to immediately purchase the item at that price
Click the "Make Offer" button to offer a price that is lower than the current lowest price of any product. If a seller accepts your offer, the transaction will automatically process. Offers will expire after 30 days, or once you delete them
To purchase on Whatnot Live Streams, you have multiple options:
- Before bidding on an item, make sure the card information and shipping address is correct by clicking the card icon on the bottom right of the screen on the live stream.
- Click the blue “Bid: $” button to bid on the item currently being auctioned.
- Click the white “Custom” button to bid a custom amount for the item being auctioned.
- Click the “Buy It Now” button to purchase an item at the listed price
Was this article helpful?
77 out of 193 found this helpful
Articles in this section
- Accessing and Managing Your Assigned Hits
- Bidding on an Auction During a Livestream
- Tipping a Seller
- Bidding on an Item Before It Goes Up For Auction
- Bidding Overview
- Downloading Your Order History
- Buying and Gifting Items
- Purchasing PSA Grading for an Item
- Bookmark a Show and View your Bookmarked Shows
- Viewing and Managing Livestream Clips
Article is closed for comments.