All Coins and Currency Listings
Must include photos of the actual item for sale (stock photos are not allowed).
Graded Coins and Currency
Listings for graded coins and currency must have been graded by one of our approved companies, which include PCGS, NGC, ANACS, ICG, PMG, or Legacy Currency Grading. Any items in holders or packaging that is not from one of our approved grading companies or from the original mint or manufacturer cannot be advertised as authenticated or include a numeric grade.
Failure to follow Whatnot’s coins and currency listing guidelines could result in limited access to your account.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Importing Your Poshmark Listings
- Adding and Scanning Graded Items to Sell in a Livestream or Profile Shop
- Marketplace-Only Sellers FAQs
- Marketplace 101
- Show Format Field Tagging
- Managing Buy it Now Offers
- A buyer contacted me on social media regarding an item they bought in a live auction. How do I respond?
- Coins & Currency Listing Requirements
- Using Vacation Mode
- Adding and Managing Items in your Profile Shop