All Coins and Currency Listings
Must include photos of the actual item for sale (stock photos are not allowed).
Graded Coins and Currency
Listings for graded coins and currency must have been graded by one of our approved companies, which include PCGS, NGC, ANACS, ICG, PMG, or Legacy Currency Grading. Any items in holders or packaging that is not from one of our approved grading companies or from the original mint or manufacturer cannot be advertised as authenticated or include a numeric grade.
Failure to follow Whatnot’s coins and currency listing guidelines could result in limited access to your account.
Was this article helpful?
36 out of 40 found this helpful
Articles in this section
- Importing Your Poshmark Listings
- Adding and Scanning Graded Items to Sell in a Livestream or Profile Shop
- Managing Buy it Now Offers
- Coins & Currency Listing Requirements
- Using Vacation Mode
- Adding and Managing Items in your Profile Shop
- What products can I sell live on Whatnot?
- Using Stories in the Whatnot App
- Whatnot Marketplace Listing Guidelines
- What products can I sell on the Whatnot Marketplace?
Article is closed for comments.