Sellers have the ability to cancel a sale if an unforeseen circumstance arises shortly after a sale is made (e.g., your item is damaged). Your account will be subject to corrective action in accordance with our What Actions We Take guidelines if you initiate a high volume of cancellations.
Accepting a cancellation request that was submitted by a buyer does not count against a seller. For steps on how to accept or deny a buyers cancellation request, see Accepting or Denying a Cancellation Request
Cancel a Sale
- Open the Whatnot app on your mobile device.
- Click the Profile icon on the bottom right of the homepage.
- Click the Menu two-line icon on the top right of the screen.
- Scroll down to the Seller section and select Orders.
- Select the specific order that you would like to cancel.
- Scroll down and click Cancel Order.
- Confirm your selection.
Please click here to contact our Seller Support team if you have any questions.