If you’d like to view your list of purchases (as a buyer) or orders sold (as a seller), you can choose to download either list at any time from the order history page.
Note: You can only download your order history using the web browser. This is not currently available on mobile.
- Open your web browser and go to whatnot.com.
- Click the profile icon in the upper right, then select Orders.
- At the top of the page, click Download as CSV.
- Select which Report Type you want to download. Options include Order History as a Seller or Order History as a Buyer.
- Choose a Start Date and End Date. This will filter your order history list to only the orders made during the specified timeframe.
- Click Download as CSV.
The CSV file will begin downloading. Once it’s finished downloading, you can open the file and view the list of orders.
Understanding the Order History Data
Both the order history for sellers and buyers will include the following data:
- Order ID: The unique ID number associated with the order.
- Buyer: The user who purchased the item.
- Seller: The seller of the item purchased.
- Product name: The name provided on the item listing.
- Product description: The description of the item.
- Product category: The Whatnot category the item was sold in.
- Processed date: The date and time the purchase was made.
- Order status: The status of the order. Options include:
- Created: The order was created, but the seller has yet to print the label or ship the package.
- Ask_Pending: The buyer has requested a price decrease on a marketplace (profile shop) item, but the seller has yet to accept or deny the offer.
- Processing: The order is currently still in progress. If you believe the order should not longer be showing as Processing, contact Whatnot support for assistance.
- Completed: The order has been delivered, and the seller has received a payout for the order.
- Canceling: A request to cancel the order was submitted but has not been approved yet.
- Canceled: The order was canceled.
- Order style: (buyers list only) Indicates where the order was made in the app. Options include:
- Direct_order: Purchase made from the marketplace (profile shop) OR livestream.
- Order: Purchase of a marketplace (profile shop) item, and the item was sent to the Whatnot warehouse for hand authentication.
- Offer: An offer was made on a marketplace (profile shop) item before the purchase was finalized, and the item was sent to the Whatnot warehouse for hand authentication.
- Direct_offer: An offer was made on a marketplace (profile shop) item before the purchase was finalized.
- Giveaway: The order was a giveaway.
- Sold price: The price at which the item was sold.
- Quantity: The number of items sold in that purchase.
- Subtotal: The price of the order before shipping and taxes are applied.
- Shipping price: The total amount paid in shipping for the order.
- Taxes: The total amount paid in taxes for the order.
- Credits applied: The total dollar amount in credits applied to the order.
- Total: The total amount paid by the buyer (including shipping and taxes).
The Order History as a Seller CSV will also include the following data:
- Sales channel: (sellers list only) Where the item was sold. Options include:
- Livestream: Purchase was made during a livestream.
- Standard: Purchase was made from the seller’s profile shop.
- Story: Purchase was made from the seller’s Whatnot story.
- Paid out amount: The total amount paid out to the seller. Purchases with a negative payout amount (e.g., giveaways) will appear in red text with parentheses around the amount. For example: ($4.00) indicates the seller paid $4 for the order, which was taken from their payment ledger.
- Is paid out: If True, the purchases were completed and paid out to the seller. If this field is blank, the order has not been completed yet, and the seller has not received a payout for the purchase.
- Commission fee: The amount taken out in commission fees paid to Whatnot.
- Processing fee: The amount taken out in processing fees.
- Shipment ID: The unique ID associated with the shipment.
- Livestream ID: The unique ID associated with the livestream in which the purchase was made.
- Buyer shipping state: If the purchase was made by someone in the US, this indicates the state to which the purchase was shipped.
- Buyer shipping country: The country to which the order was shipped.