This article outlines how a host or a moderator can ban a user from a livestream.
Ban a User from Your Live
- During the live show, select the username of the user that you wish to remove from the live.
- Click Remove from Show.
- Confirm you decision by selecting Yes.
- The user will now be removed from the show and will no longer be able to chat, bid or re-enter the show for the duration of that livestream.
Was this article helpful?
70 out of 85 found this helpful
Articles in this section
- Raiding Another Livestream
- Multicasting on Whatnot
- Restarting a Livestream
- PSA Grading Overview
- Using Two Devices While Live
- Choosing Quantities when adding a New Listing
- Banning a User from a Livestream
- Starting an Auction during a Livestream
- Adding Items to Sell in a Livestream
- Scheduling a Live Show
Thank you very helpful
Reviewed all!! Very informative and these topics have helped me have a clearer understanding of your corporate culture! Ty!!