We do everything we can to protect sellers and ensure you’re paid for each sale. We hold the money for every sale until your item is authenticated, or 48-72 hours after a buyer receives it. Sellers are not responsible for chargebacks.
You will be paid for a sale unless the following is true:
- The incorrect item is sent
- The item was counterfeit in some way (entire item, or a sticker)
- The item was clearly sent with damage that was not present in listing photos or clearly showed in a Livestream
- Your item was damaged in shipping due to improper packaging (if you follow our packing guidelines, you’ll never be responsible for shipping damage)
- The item was not scanned by the delivery company.
In the case of a dispute, Whatnot will investigate with relevant submitted information from both buyer and seller. Whatnot will make a balanced decision based on which party was properly following guidelines.
Please click here to contact our Seller Support team for any questions!
Was this article helpful?
120 out of 134 found this helpful
Please sign in to leave a comment.