How to reset your password on the Whatnot app:
1. If you have access to your account, visit your profile by selecting the profile icon on the bottom right of the screen, and tap on the menu bar in the top right corner, and choose “Sign Out”
2. Tap “Sign in”
3. Tap Forgot Password, enter the email address associated with your account, and click “Submit”
4. Follow the prompts in the Forgot Password email you received to reset your password. If you do not receive the email within 5-10 minutes, please check your spam folder
How to reset your password on Web
1. Visit whatnot.com
2. If you are signed into your account already, tap on your profile icon in the top right-hand corner and choose “logout”. If you do not have access to your account, click “Log in” in the upper right-hand corner
3. Click “Forgot Password?” at the bottom
4. Enter your email address and click “Submit”
5. Follow the prompts in the Forgot Password email you received to reset your password. If you do not receive the email within 5-10 minutes, please check your spam folder
If you have any issues resetting your password, or your account has been compromised, please click here to contact our Support team.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Can I Get Sponsored by Whatnot?
- Claiming and Using a Coupon
- Connecting with Friends in the Whatnot App
- For You Feed Ranking Overview
- Blocking a User
- Handling Shipping Delays During an Emergency
- Using and viewing chat tags in a livestream
- Add and Manage your Shipping Address
- How do I update my email address?
- Updating Your Phone Number
Article is closed for comments.