Once you start selling on Whatnot, you’ll want to set up how you’d like to receive payments by linking your Stripe account.
Note: Whatnot has replaced Dwolla with Stripe Connect to allow sellers to receive payments via direct deposit to their bank account. Moving forward, to cash out payments to your bank account, you must set up an account with Stripe and connect it with your Whatnot payment settings.
Note: To set up your account to receive payments, you must use the web browser.
Setting Up Your Stripe Connect Account to Receive Payments
- Go to whatnot.com in your web browser.
- Click the profile icon in the top right-hand corner, then select Payments.
- Click Continue to opt-in to receive payouts (if this is the first time setting up your payout settings).
- Click Setup Stripe Connect.
- Follow the instructions in the Stripe Connect window to set up your Stripe Connect account.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Receiving Payments as a US Seller
- Reduced Commission on Vintage Comics
- Whatnot’s data sharing obligations for EU (DAC7) and UK sellers
- Receiving and Managing Tips
- Reduced Commission on Coins & Money
- Whatnot and Form 1099-K
- Processing Fees FAQ
- Early Payout Program
- What are Whatnot's selling fees?
- What happens if I submit a payout request but don’t receive the payout?