The only thing we ask is that if you advertise tips or items being sold with the revenue (or a portion of the revenue) going to charity, please provide us with a charity receipt after you make the donation by emailing email@example.com or submitting a request here. Failure to do so could result in being banned from the live sales platform.
Please note that Whatnot does not have the ability to investigate whether sellers fulfill their promise to donate to a charity. However, if you have evidence that suggests that a seller has committed fraud, please file a user report.
Was this article helpful?
5 out of 8 found this helpful
Articles in this section
- Raiding Another Livestream
- Multicasting on Whatnot
- Restarting a Livestream
- PSA Grading Overview
- Using Two Devices While Live
- Choosing Quantities when adding a New Listing
- Banning a User from a Livestream
- Starting an Auction during a Livestream
- Adding Items to Sell in a Livestream
- Scheduling a Live Show
Please sign in to leave a comment.