Seller fees are as follows:
- 8% commission on the sold price of an item when it sells
- 2.9% + 30 cents/pence payment processing fee for each transaction
- Payment processing applies to the subtotal, tax (US and CA), and shipping price paid by a buyer for a given order
These fees do not reflect any active promotions. To see which promotions we’re running, check out Active Promotions.
Was this article helpful?
198 out of 283 found this helpful
Articles in this section
- Receiving and Managing Tips
- Whatnot and Form 1099-K
- Processing Fees FAQ
- Early Payout Program
- Receiving Payments as a US Seller
- What are Whatnot's selling fees?
- United States Sales Tax and Tax Exemption
- Setting Up A Stripe Account to Receive Payments
- Collecting State Sales Tax on Whatnot
- Cashing Out Payments to Your Stripe Account
Please sign in to leave a comment.