Buyers should not contact sellers directly outside of Whatnot if there are any issues with an order.
Please refer the buyer to reach out to Whatnot support if this happens. We will be happy to handle the issue!
Our team can help with various matters, such as:
- Tracking down missing items
- Providing new shipping labels
- Assessing damage and providing returns
- Investigating claims made against you as a seller
Sellers should never advise buyers that refunds will be guaranteed by support. Again, if a buyer DM's you directly regarding an order, please direct them to the following link, and our team will be happy to look into the matter.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Importing Your Poshmark Listings
- Adding and Scanning Graded Items to Sell in a Livestream or Profile Shop
- Marketplace-Only Sellers FAQs
- Marketplace 101
- Show Format Field Tagging
- Managing Buy it Now Offers
- A buyer contacted me on social media regarding an item they bought in a live auction. How do I respond?
- Coins & Currency Listing Requirements
- Adding Buyer Appreciation Giveaways
- Using Vacation Mode