If you leave your livestream, end it before you’re ready, or experience an issue that forces you to leave your livestream, you can restart that livestream instead of starting a new one. You can restart a livestream up to two hour after the stream ends.
Restarting a livestream will also ensure you save all listings still available in the livestream.
You can restart your livestream from the Seller Hub, which can only be accessed via the web browser. However, if you’re still having issues restarting a livestream, please reach out to Whatnot support.
To restart a livestream:
- Go to whatnot.com on your web browser.
- Click the profile icon in the top right corner, then select My Livestreams.
- Under the Last 5 ended livestreams find the live show you'd like to restart and click on the "Restart Show" button next to the show's title.
- Your show will then move back into the Your Livestreams section.
- Edit your show to have the correct date and time for when you want to go live!
Was this article helpful?
86 out of 112 found this helpful
Articles in this section
- Raiding Another Livestream
- Multicasting on Whatnot
- Restarting a Livestream
- PSA Grading Overview
- Using Two Devices While Live
- Choosing Quantities when adding a New Listing
- Banning a User from a Livestream
- Starting an Auction during a Livestream
- Adding Items to Sell in a Livestream
- Scheduling a Live Show
Please sign in to leave a comment.